To rename a preset, right-click (Windows) or Control+click (Mac) the preset and select Rename. Type the new name and press the Enter key. Name customization is not available for annotations.
Spice up your training content with these custom slide transitions. Easily edit these special effects to fit your needs by adjusting the duration, adding your own text, or by swapping out the shapes with images. You can even add audio to make your own motion graphic video. The possibilities are endless!
In the last version of Camtasia, more than 75 new transitions were added, bringing the total number of transitions to no less than 123 different transitions. But there may be occasions when you want to make your own custom stylish transitions. Perhaps a branded, special transition for your company or when you just want a unique look to your videos.
An advantage with Overlay transitions is that it can be a good way for presenter-styled videos to use between clips because you can actually add a message on the transition, to use them as part of the presentation.
With Camtasia, you can save your favorite effects for easy access across projects. And in addition to basic callouts, users can add animations, transitions, cursor effects, custom intros, and music to their screen-recorded videos. For those using the TechSmith smart player, you can even embed quizzes and surveys directly into your videos.
Camtasia, unlike Snagit, is purpose-built for many of the most common primary features for course creators. Its recording interface is intuitive and flexible. It allows you to edit audio and clips and add layers and transitions. In so many words, it provides a more advanced video creation experience, at a less steep learning curve than more niche entertainment industry options like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro X (FCPX).
It has a robust editing suite, fully-customizable templates for every use case from presentations to music videos, an extensive stock media library, and a wide range of menu options only available in paid versions of similar platforms.
- Easy-to-use templates, fully customizable branded templates, a huge font library, and sharing and collaboration tools- Allows you to add your brand with your logo, colors, and fonts so you can quickly customize your videos and make them on-brand with a few simple clicks- Hundreds of customizable templates across both brand marketing and personal projects- Thanks to this cloud-based app, you can take your work with you wherever you go - Intuitive video editing interface and easy navigation- Vast collection royalty-free templates, photos, images, fonts, icons and other assets- Dedicated mobile app which allows you to create content easily on your phone
- Large and customizable library of presets, templates and toolkits that makes it super easy to find what you need - Access to stock footage with a high intuitive video editor- Publish directly on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube right from the platform- Dedicated Android and iOS app for video creation on the go
- Screen record tool that allows you to capture your screen and record right from your webcam - Allows you to customize the recording area, toggle mic and system audio on/off, and add basic audio (like fade) and video effects (trim, split, change speed)- Drag-and-drop video interface with track-based editing- Voiceover and subtitling tools to make it even easier to deliver instructions- Supports high-quality videos of upto 4K
- User-friendly interface and easy navigation- Contains 40+ templates covering everything from a university lecture presentation to a software product demonstration- Supports advanced features like Green Screen and syncing your captions to a pre-existing script (currently available on Windows only)- Comes with a decently-sized assets library containing transitions, music, annotations, and lower thirds to enhance your recording - Contains additional elements to make your content more interactive, like quizzes - Allows you to share directly to platforms like YouTube and Vimeo - Contains a good variety of animations (like cursor animations) that allow you draw attention to a specific portion of the screen- Supports advanced editing features like masking with its Track Mattes option- You can create and share custom themes with presets of upto 5 colors, 2 fonts, and a logo, which makes for seamless branded content for your business, especially for teams.
It is fairly easy to use and allows drastic customization of existing templates in addition to having advanced features including 4K editing support, GIF support, noise removal, color tuning, advanced text editor, audio mixer, video stabilization, scene detection, and an audio equalizer.
- Customizable animation presets, and video and audio effects.- Allows social advertising and multi-channel marketing from within the editor- Contains exclusive transitions, filters, titles, and motion elements- Highly affordable compared to similar high-end video editing suites with advanced editing features like keyframing, green screen editing, and color correction.- Offers integration with third-party software like YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.- Supports videos in many languages as compared to iMovie like Chinese, German, Japanese, etc.- Comes with 4K editing support.
Users will find all the tools they need to edit a short video clip or digital movie, with the ability to add transitions, effects, text, and more. The best part The software renders very quickly, and is easy to work with. The features, effects, and improvements too are updated at breakneck speed.
The magnetic timeline offered by FCP is perhaps one of its most convenient features. It also comes in-built with sound effects, graphic templates, titles and transitions that ease your editing process.
- Free 90-day trial- The intuitive interface is easy for editors with varying experience levels to pick up quickly.- Magnetic timeline lets the editor move and trim clips without worrying about the timeline to enable smooth and simple editing.- Offers color correction, audio control, and 360º VR editing all under one roof. - Relies on GPU to enable fast rendering.- HDR video support.- In-built with a wide array of sound effects, graphic templates, titles and transitions.- Apple has also now included support for Sidecar, a macOS feature that lets you use an iPad as a second display.- Customizable presets, and audio + video transitions.
- Supports 4K format for YouTube and supports 8k footage of professional cameras.- Has customisable features and allows for audio processing and color adjustment. - You can edit VR or 360 degree videos.- A resourceful ecosystem of editing apps.- No cap on multicam angles.- Quick playback without having to render.- Custom keyboard layouts.- Support for a large variety of file formats.- You can subscribe to it individually, or get it as a part of the Adobe package.- Supported by Mac and Windows.
- The best thing about Filmr is that it has zero ads! - It has a vertical editing timeline which makes video editing super convenient, unlike other apps- Can reorder videos, photos and audio clips with a simple drag-and-drop - Lets you search for any song with a simple search or add music from your existing files- Reverse, Rotate and Flip videos with one tap- Get rid of the watermark easily by just watching an ad or going PRO- Save to gallery or export directly to any social media app- Set the duration of the transitions down to specific seconds- Directly shoot videos via the app and edit- Customize the duration of text on video on the text bar
Note: The Filmr video editing app for iOS has an extensive library of filters, effects, transitions, video-on-video and a lot more to choose from. If you happen to have an iPhone or an iPad, you can try it out.
- The timeline is pretty convenient and offers a split-view and picture-in-picture mode for efficient video edits- Can resize videos to different aspect ratios while also customizing video thumbnails- It can be used across all platforms- be it Mac, Windows, Android, etc.- One can directly write the video length to a specific number which makes the output extremely detailed- Can pick from thousands of royalty-free, original soundtracks to bring videos to life- The transitions are pretty cool and fill up the full screen
Automatically add transitions and effects and apply beat-synced themes to create stunning and shareable edits. It does most of the editing automatically; however, Quik also lets you customize fine details.
- Keeps your project on cloud storage only for a limited time so you cannot go back and edit it whenever you want to- The absence of the undo option makes it difficult to go back to the previous edit- Unsatisfactory customer support. Issues and bugs stay unresolved even after several reports by users.- The automatic edits makes it low on customization
- You can record videos in the app and the video maker lets you go straight to editing right after you finish recording- A range of preset themes, lens and color corrections, video stabilizer, and action effects including stop motion- You can edit video color and apply brightness, contrast, and saturation adjustments- There are over a dozen transitions available for you to add to your videos- You can add stickers as well as text and titles with shadow and border
Cut around footage easily with these 16 free circle transitions. These HD clip-based transitions are designed to work in a variety of NLEs, but arguably they are most easily edited in After Effects.
Furthermore, you can add various elements to your video and customize its appearance with the proper options. Likewise, you can apply callouts to highlight elements of the video using different effects, like grayscale, zoom-in, and others. 781b155fdc